Pixie haircut is the very short hairstyle. Pixie haircut with spiky bangs is very great and cute hairstyle. Pixie hairstyle is very easy to manage. For framing the face nicely, pixie haircuts with short spiky and layered hairstyle are very well. It is short layered haircut. Pixie haircut is a wonderful and supple which is suitable for heart shaped face. Pixie hairstyle is great for summer season.
now my input is........it's also suitable for the lollypop head that i have.........cause i don't care what my head looks like, it is what it is.....but i love the cut!!!!!!


4 comments:
really cute, i want mine like that...
she gave you a great cut.. you have thicker hair than me... Boo Hoo..
just talked with tate , he is a star!!!
You are so brave. How fun to have really short hair. The more I look at it the more I like it on you.
Adorable! Love it!
I love this new do. I need a new one, perhaps I should go with Tinkerbelles pixie too!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment