happy birthday aubrey........wow 23.....and she even had her confetti cake made by momma.......aawwwwwwww
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How beautiful.... the girl and the cake..... I love your hair Aubrey... miss you all lots. I don't know what has happened but it is posting under dad again.....
Happy Birthday to your birthday girl. We spent 23 years ago in the same condition : ) Glad Aubrey and Brent went to Kindergarten together!! Love ya Terri
a little about me.......well let me see......i am middle age, a bit chubby, i clean teeth for a living. i am married to a great man and we have three wonderful kids!!!
5 comments:
How beautiful.... the girl and the cake..... I love your hair Aubrey...
miss you all lots. I don't know what has happened but it is posting under dad again.....
i am checking to see if is under my name now......sorry
I can't hardly believe that she is 23. Do yo feel old yet Pam??? My baby girl is turning 30 next Tuesday. Now I feel old (er).
I can't hardly believe that she is 23. Do yo feel old yet Pam??? My baby girl is turning 30 next Tuesday. Now I feel old (er).
Happy Birthday to your birthday girl. We spent 23 years ago in the same condition : ) Glad Aubrey and Brent went to Kindergarten together!! Love ya
Terri
Post a Comment