Sunday, January 11, 2009
spare time
what do you do in your spare time???? well i sent tate off to college saturday morning..so to distract me...from crying all day.......i decided to make something....well.....how fun is this????? i am having a ball......that's what i've done with my spare time.....what do you do with your spare time???? do you have any spare time??? to all you who would like to win one of these....i am giving one away ....but you have to e-mail me or respond to my blog and give me a number between one and fifty.......the closest one, without going over, will get one of these pins in the mail......make sure i know your address.....the fun begins now and it ends january 21,2009!!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
To answer your question regarding spare time. I have none and plan on having less when the new baby arrives. Your pins are great and I'm am going to say number 27. So good luck to me. Don't be sad, remember you have to send them away so they can come back to you as young adults having all the good values and traits that you've taught them.
I share your pain when the big kids leave the nest. I have lost two and the third is close behind. He may end up in Australia or Virginia!!! My number is 42 and that has nothing to do with my age!!! I love to read in my spare time and talk about my granddaughter to anyone who will listen : )
How adorable, i hope i get one just because i am your Momma..
i choose #25..... I will come and visit you when the kids are gone..
That will be kinda sad when i am there and no kids... boo hoo for me too... I feel very emotional today, doing a bible study on the names of God by Kay Arthur and knowing that God is my Protector..
and listening to B.J. Thomas.....
I do have more spare time these days. In that weird place when my kids don't need me so much anymore. I don't care for that at all. I read, cook. Nothing extraordinary. I would love to have a craft room, then Martha look out.
The pin is adorable. You are amazing. The number I pick is 29, my age. :)
I want you to give away SPARE TIME!
I think you should change your number to 37...the age I'll be on my next birthday...Valentines Day!
Oh...pick me! pick me! I won't tell anyone if you cheat!
These are adorable...you are so creative. Even if I had spare time I don't think I could make something so cute!
My number is 3...I am sure that is the number so go ahead & put the heart in the mail!! I will be looking for it..by the way, my spare time is on the golf course!!! Luv ya!! See ya at work!!
Post a Comment