Monday, January 5, 2009

Bitter Cold

bragging can get you into trouble....i've been telling my siter in law, kimmy how warm texas has been, just yesterday it was 79...and today we got stomped on!!! these pictures are for you kimmy...and no i am not bitter about it.....ahhahahahhahahah see i love the cold, i hate to sweat.and in texas that is all you do when it's hot...ewwwww yuck...so today i went out in jeans, boots, sweatshirt and froze......aaahhhhhhhh :)




3 comments:

Berlea's Mind said...

Yuck! Just so you know, that weather is what we are getting Tuesday! Stop sharing! I love you.

Justine said...

And even in Southern Calif. it has been freezing. There was even ice on the dirt today. Very cold!!! Tonight it is supposed to dip to 30 or less. Burrrrr...........

dizzysnux said...

Sorry guys it was 72 here.. Sunny.
I love the cold and ice and i really do miss it.... too boring with just sun and being warm...
Suppose to go to 65 by Friday...
I was just telling Linda that Texas was always warm.. Went to a chiropractor today and he is from Texas,married a Bermudian...