mmmmmmmmmmm i had to get my mom to call me from bermuda just for the receipe....but oh will it be worth it all.........delicious chicken enchilladas and cheese enchilladas........wanna come for dinner???
yummy.... After chili cheese fries ( barf) at the ski lodge...that looks so fabulous. Somehow I think I can actually smell them too! We will make a snowman just for you next time we get a good snowfall. I will even get snow paint and write your name! Off to the gym ...while Tatum naps in the hotel room (Jade will babysit for me!)
a little about me.......well let me see......i am middle age, a bit chubby, i clean teeth for a living. i am married to a great man and we have three wonderful kids!!!
4 comments:
I'll be there in a couple of hours!!!! Yummy
yummy.... After chili cheese fries ( barf) at the ski lodge...that looks so fabulous. Somehow I think I can actually smell them too!
We will make a snowman just for you next time we get a good snowfall. I will even get snow paint and write your name!
Off to the gym ...while Tatum naps in the hotel room (Jade will babysit for me!)
yummy in the tummy... I am making them next week, they have never made them here..... Yeh, something new......love u
You should try the breakfast enchiladas in December's Southern Living, yummy. I made them Christmas day.
Post a Comment