Tuesday, January 13, 2009
creative boy
my logan is uncredible...........he has such a good time in his art classes and this is what comes of his hard work....we are heading up to cedarville ohio this friday to check out the campus of cedarville university....logan has decided he wants to attend college there.....majoring in graphic design....we are excited about the week trip and what he will learn from the experience...pray the trip goes well and his meeting with the baseball coach goes well too....he would love the opportunity to play ball!!!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Logan is amazing! Ok, whatever you do, DO NOT mention Rich's name when you are at Cedarville.... I'm sure they remember. :) Have a safe trip, I will be praying. Have fun too!
yes,don't mention Rich's name,just kidding.... Say his dad's instead.. hee hee praying for a safe trip..... i will be sending the phone # of Nathan Terra..
I want some of the pictures to frame. better yet he can draw when he is here with the real thing....\
it's mom not dad...... ahhhhhhh
What an incredibile talent!!! Logan is truly blessed! I wish him luck and success in whatever path he chooses.
Pam-
We would love to see you all when you are in Cedarville- Let me know your schedule-
Cari
I guess it would help if I gave you my email address-
wkmccm@msn.com
Post a Comment