Sunday, September 27, 2009
mojave desert break.........
john needed a good time away from work.....time to relax and just do nothing..our friends bobby and justine asked us to join them in nevada to hang out at the lake...lake mojave is just outside of laughlin ....it was wonderful....john and i both decided the desert is one of our favorite places....the dry heat....with the lake to contrast it.....oooohhhh how sweet it is..........we had a wondeful time of relaxing, laughing, swimming, eating.......resting.....it was great!!!!









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Like the pictures and especially the one of you and Justine.. Pretty water color.....
We are so glad you enjoyed your time at the Lake. It was hot there but I think Hemet has been hotter since we got back. Yuk!! I'm ready for some Texas cold in Novemeber. Please order the cool weather.
So glad you had a good time. We were thinking about you. OK, now back to me. Take that pciture of me from the back off your blog, NOW!! I hate it. For the love of man!
oh kimmy........please let me keep it.........:)
Hey Kim I can stand the bathing suit shots you can handle the back side. It really is a cute behind
Post a Comment