Wednesday, September 2, 2009

pray without ceasing


my sweet hubby needs your prayer.......so please pray with us about his up coming appointment with a thoracic surgeon on tuesday sept. 8 at 3:30pm......he had a ct scan of his heart at aubrey's office a few weeks back...it looked like a possible cyst on his heart...but when the radiologists report came back he seemed to think it was a large mass on his right lung.....well...after another ct scan it was confirmed that he has a large mass on his right lung...they recommended a biopsy.....so tues. we meet with the surgeon to discuss what is next...which will most likely be a biopsy sometime next week....we believe that God has His hand on our lives but we also know that prayer changes things...and that God answers prayer....so please join us.......and for that i thank you!

6 comments:

dizzysnux said...

GOd is good all the time.. We are praying and know that our wonderful Lord is in control... Great picture of John... You need me i will be there....hugs, John..

Justine said...

Always in my prayers. Nice picture of John.

Berlea's Mind said...

Praying too. Tell John that nothing will make him feel better than a rodeo clown.... I'll be there in 2 weeks! :)
Seriously, we love him and are praying for comfort and healing.
Love you all very much!

sassysandy said...

God is watching over you and my prayers will be with you. John is such a strong person & he has our Lord on his side. Give him our love & know that we will keep him in our thoughts. I will let Paulette know tomorrow. Bless you and be strong. Love you both.

pammyjo said...

Praying for John and your family. Our God is an awesome God. :) Love from Illinois!

Kelly said...

We will be praying too! I haven't been on here since you left I think! I tried to call today, we played tag a few times. I will for sure call soon to hear what you found out. Love you!