you are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are gray....you'll never know dear, how much i love you......please don't take my sunshine away.......happy birthday to my hubby!! and what a yummy homemade coconut cake!!!!!!!!!
That was a wonderful cake. You and John were great host. I had a wonderful visit and look forward to October. Tell John maybe we will take him for gelatos next time.
a little about me.......well let me see......i am middle age, a bit chubby, i clean teeth for a living. i am married to a great man and we have three wonderful kids!!!
3 comments:
He's such a good looking husband..
wish i could have a piece of that cake....
That was a wonderful cake. You and John were great host. I had a wonderful visit and look forward to October. Tell John maybe we will take him for gelatos next time.
Pam, you always did make the best desserts. This one looks too good. Remember Rose, and her "better than sex cake" well I think that one might top it.
Post a Comment