we have a cali visitor......our little lesley.....we love her and are happy to have her here for a few days.......do you love the camo bathing suits???? cute eh??
Hello there! So many visitors from California! You must have enticed them with your delicious desserts! aaah... Pam's white chocolate dipped sugar cookies. I have made those over the years and they are always a hit. I have given credit to you everytime. and my best friend loves white chocolate dipped cheesecake on a stick. I make that for her birthday every year. Again I give credit to you! I learned a few fun things from you! OK I have figured out how to add you to my link list. I will stalk your blog regularly!
a little about me.......well let me see......i am middle age, a bit chubby, i clean teeth for a living. i am married to a great man and we have three wonderful kids!!!
1 comment:
Hello there! So many visitors from California! You must have enticed them with your delicious desserts! aaah... Pam's white chocolate dipped sugar cookies. I have made those over the years and they are always a hit. I have given credit to you everytime. and my best friend loves white chocolate dipped cheesecake on a stick. I make that for her birthday every year. Again I give credit to you! I learned a few fun things from you! OK I have figured out how to add you to my link list. I will stalk your blog regularly!
Post a Comment