Monday, July 14, 2008

psalm 37

-do not fret because of evildoers-
-trust in the Lord and do good-
-delight yourself also in the Lord-
-commit your way to the Lord-
-trust also in Him-
-rest in the Lord-
-wait patiently for Him-

waiting is such a tough thing for us to do....but read psalm 40:1-5, see what the Lord does for those of us who............

-wait patiently for Him-

4 comments:

Berlea's Mind said...

Pammy, I miss you and hope you feel more energtic soon. I'm sure it's hard, and I wish I was closer to come visit you. Love your boys, want them to stay. You would laugh at how they are with Chad and Garret. Talk soon!

Justine said...

I'll be there soon and we will work on getting you out of your funk. See you in 24 hours (or so)

dizzysnux said...

WOW!! I love those verses!! I have used that truth many times.....
God is good all the time...
I am sure you will have a great time with your friend...She's a keeper.... Wish i was there to enjoy.
I am trying to pack for the island..."goodies i bought".
miss ya XXOO

Dannette & Mark said...

Hello Hello...
I was surprised to read your comment on my blog today. It made me happy to hear from you. I looked through your blog and was so surprised how grown your children are! I watched Aubrey's 22birthday slide show and Can remember her just so little...like in the photos. She is beautiful and your sons handsome... of course. You look the same...always remember you smiling and having fun. I will put you on my link list as soon as I figure out how to restore that and I promise I will stalk your blog weekly! Ha! Take good care.