don't you just love pinwheels? and sugar cookies with stars? hamburgers, corn on the cob, nathan's hotdogs? and what would the 4th be without a chicago dog? july 4th at the kasabian house.......mmmm yum!
Boo Hoo i want to be there... It's all looks good. I want that picture of the kids.... I am making something that i can have in Bermuda of all the grandkids.... Send it to me. or better yet make a picture and send in the mail to me.I made hot dogs,corn,deviled eggs, and ice cream...
a little about me.......well let me see......i am middle age, a bit chubby, i clean teeth for a living. i am married to a great man and we have three wonderful kids!!!
1 comment:
Boo Hoo i want to be there...
It's all looks good. I want that
picture of the kids.... I am making
something that i can have in Bermuda of all the grandkids....
Send it to me. or better yet make a picture and send in the mail to me.I made hot dogs,corn,deviled eggs, and ice cream...
Post a Comment