I am IMPRESSED!!!! Good work, van..von Logan!!!! Wow, would you do my official portrait?....if anyone asks.....don't hold your breath......do other things....until! - pop
Logan, can't wait to see his sweet face. I think an adequate thank you for coming to stay with us would be an original drawing... I'm just saying. Love you all!
a little about me.......well let me see......i am middle age, a bit chubby, i clean teeth for a living. i am married to a great man and we have three wonderful kids!!!
3 comments:
He's my grandson, and he is good..
I like the name!!!!
lovies momma
I am IMPRESSED!!!! Good work, van..von Logan!!!! Wow, would you do my official portrait?....if anyone asks.....don't hold your breath......do other things....until! - pop
Logan, can't wait to see his sweet face. I think an adequate thank you for coming to stay with us would be an original drawing... I'm just saying. Love you all!
Post a Comment