Thursday, November 6, 2008

can you come over and play?


i am going shopping this morning and i want to know if anyone can come and go with me......i need company......i want to play today and i don't want to play by myself!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh if only! Wish I could:) By the way....someone has WAY too much time on their hands:)

Anonymous said...

Well, if it's ok to bring the kids, Bitsy the shi-poo, and Oscar, Austin's boxer-greatdane pup that I'm watching, I could be over real soon. What are we shopping for???? I am into shopping and feel quite adept at it. I try to get plenty of practice so as not to lose the knack.

dizzysnux said...

funny i went shopping today with janie, it was fun... as i told you in a note i went to the barn...you would die to see where it is/back side of town.....found bell for me
a clown one.. I am into clowns now..a candle holder black wrought iron tall with a sheep,pig,lamb chicken and rooster... all on top of each other.... i am going to paint and make it look new
will put up above the kitchen cupboards....found you some old raindeer.... tiny ones...

Dan and Kathi, or Mimi and Papa said...

Pammy Cakes you'll be okay, there is alway the telephone for quick fixes between actual visits. By the way who's the tomatoe and who's the orange. lov ya

Dan and Kathi, or Mimi and Papa said...

Pammy Cakes you'll be okay, there is alway the telephone for quick fixes between actual visits. By the way who's the tomatoe and who's the orange. lov ya