so what is gasoline in your town? we have a running joke around our house......anytime we peel out, gun it at a green light, do not coast to the stop light, john says.......what do you think, gas is cheap?????
the kids and i decided.....YES IT IS!!! it's down to 1.63/gal in little old texas.....so now when john asks the question.....we answer.....why in fact...it is cheap!!!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow! I paid $1.71 yesterday so I really splurged up here in the northland. But, I am a big spender!!! I'm also very old because I can remember gas at $.99. Yikes!
Gas here on the island $7.00 a liter..... don't know how to figure that one out....Now men can peel out,but no one else in the family!!! hee hee i know that one!!
Well, we aren't cheap compared to Texas, but we are at $1.85 and it feels wonderful. Of course my husband says, just wait and see what happens.
Pam, John sounds like Rich.... he constantly talks about how much he paid for gas any particular day. It's $1.77 here. Your Thanksgiving post looked great. Wish we could have been there. So glad we got to share your boy for the holiday. I love him, he's pretty sweet.
Post a Comment