where do i start??? aaahhhh i am home not feeling good today, friday, and i decided to start the christmas decorating....i like doing it early so i can really relax and enjoy from the week of thanksgiving on to the new year!!! makes life stress free!! shopping done, decorating done........but help me..where do i begin, do i put the tree upright or upside down, green ornaments or pink or blue or red???? old garland, big lights or little lights??? aaahhh such decisions!!!
Pammy, you are so cute, just like Mom with Christmas. Anything you do will be beautiful. Does John know you are doing this, you are sort of cutting his Thanksgiving celebration short. :)
You are so funny, i wish i had a house that i could start!! it's coming the carpenters are there today doing all they can...I found a tree here that i want to buy.. a little more money than the states.actually it is a kirkland brand..... probably from costco... it's skinny ,150 lights and 6ft. I want it to be the fish tree.. The gals here looked at my "stuff " in the basement and said you are "eclectic" in your decorating... Love it....Come help me decorate my house.....
Well I really wish I could help you. HA! You just spread the stress out for weeks. Have a pity party for me....22-25 people for Thanksgiving, a week later--baby shower for Lauren, the next week end Bobby's family Christmas celebration and his company Christmas party. I think I'll skip to Feb. and my new grand baby!!!!
I love Christmas decorating too! My mom made me some to die for, over the top cute stockings two years ago and I can't wait to get them out. I will post a picture...they are so fun. You made me want to decorate next weekend!
a little about me.......well let me see......i am middle age, a bit chubby, i clean teeth for a living. i am married to a great man and we have three wonderful kids!!!
5 comments:
Pammy, you are so cute, just like Mom with Christmas. Anything you do will be beautiful. Does John know you are doing this, you are sort of cutting his Thanksgiving celebration short. :)
You are so funny, i wish i had a house that i could start!! it's coming the carpenters are there today doing all they can...I found a tree here that i want to buy.. a little more money than the states.actually it is a kirkland brand..... probably from costco...
it's skinny ,150 lights and 6ft.
I want it to be the fish tree..
The gals here looked at my "stuff " in the basement and said you are "eclectic" in your decorating... Love it....Come help me decorate my house.....
Well I really wish I could help you. HA! You just spread the stress out for weeks. Have a pity party for me....22-25 people for Thanksgiving, a week later--baby shower for Lauren, the next week end Bobby's family Christmas celebration and his company Christmas party. I think I'll skip to Feb. and my new grand baby!!!!
I love Christmas decorating too! My mom made me some to die for, over the top cute stockings two years ago and I can't wait to get them out. I will post a picture...they are so fun. You made me want to decorate next weekend!
I love the idea that you decorate your whole house! I do have to say though, that I cannot support an upside-down tree. I just don't get them!
Post a Comment