Thursday, November 20, 2008

tis the season?

christmas at night........i love the big colored lights...so this year all my trees have them .......it's so cozy and warm...makes for an old fashioned christmas feel..
my mantle even has them along with cake plates, old paper houses, old trees, santa's, stitched pictures from years past make it just lovely.....




i know i am nuts.....but i am obsessed with decorating once i get going. i had my country living book out and found this neat "make it yourself" advent calender....so i had to go right out and figure out how to do one for logan and john....well it was a ball and here is a part of it.....24 days marked out and now i just have to buy the little gifts to put on each day......what fun! p.s. aubrey has decided she wants presents on the saturday and sunday's she's over visiting.....hmmmmmmm

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the decorations and the advent calendar. You go girl. I love preparing for Christmas so very much and totally would be ok with stores coming out with stuff in September. The season goes to fast. We do have white on the ground and it is lovely for getting into the spirit of things.

dizzysnux said...

yES,YES, CHECK OUT MY BLOG..
i ALWAYS LOVE THE WAY YOU DECORATE.
ADVANT CALENDER,GREAT.. I SENT ONE
FROM HERE TO THE KIDS IN WINDSOR..
HOW CUTE AUBREY WANTS PRESENTS..
ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Berlea's Mind said...

So beautiful, looks like a magazine. I must admit I am not feeling it. Snow in Pa today, makes me very "ginch like". I will try to work on my attitude, wish you were here to help me.

Dan and Kathi, or Mimi and Papa said...

Pam I Love that you so much Love to decorate for Christmas, ME I kinda think If I put it up I have to take it down. Ya Ba Hum Bug. Any way the thing with the clothes is they look way cuter off than they do ON/ You'll understand in 15 or 20 years. But Dannette told me I needed a new outfit for a picture to be taken soon. love K

Dannette & Mark said...

Love your decorations...makes me want to get started. But my wonderful hubby doesn't want Christmas up before Thanksgiving...so I will try for the day after! I will post some of my decoration pictures too. I might steal a few of your ideas!!!! I will give you credit though.