Tuesday, November 25, 2008

november sunflower


isn't this the neatest picture....my sunflower is just trying to open up....i have several planted in the front of the house right now and they are in the middle of blooming..this one is so close....it's wanting to peak out but not be cold...today was 74 so it wasnt' too chilly....but yesterday when i took this it was only 60....bbrrrrrr

3 comments:

dizzysnux said...

How sweet.... it's a big one.
i can't wait until you come here and go with me to collect glass.. You wouldn't believe the sea weed i had to climb over and i took a rake to rake some away...
fun.....

Berlea's Mind said...

It is so pretty. And my heart goes out to you suffering through 60 degrees.... must me rough. I'm not bitter at all...:) I love you.

Justine said...

Hey, I caught a little sarcasim in your sister inlaws comment. If it makes her feel better it is raining in Southern Calif. and has made be go to plan B. Dinner inside and no sunscreen!!!! Love the flower. Miss you all!!