john and i got an early start this afternoon and went christmas shopping....my goal is to have it all done by thanksgiving.....and i am sooooooo close......we met aubrey and her friend kevin there and ate dinner at a new diner....5 guys...mmm yummy hamburgers and fries......then out to watch the lighting of the town center...an orchestra played for 45 minutes...it was marvelous and then on came all the lights.....it's just so pretty....i loved it......
The city looks beautiful!! I miss the hustle and bustle of the city at times. I try to get my main shopping done by Thanksgiving too-then I can enjoy picking up some spontaneous items for the last few weeks. Five Guys sounds great. I was a regular at Red Robin on the pier!!! Tell Aubrey hi. Love ya
a little about me.......well let me see......i am middle age, a bit chubby, i clean teeth for a living. i am married to a great man and we have three wonderful kids!!!
5 comments:
how beautiful, looks like orange county??? love the anthropology store........ wish i was there.
nice to have dinner with Aubrey and Kevin..
miss you.
The city looks beautiful!! I miss the hustle and bustle of the city at times. I try to get my main shopping done by Thanksgiving too-then I can enjoy picking up some spontaneous items for the last few weeks. Five Guys sounds great. I was a regular at Red Robin on the pier!!! Tell Aubrey hi. Love ya
So fun! Looks beautiful. Where's the snow? Oh, that's right you don't get snow there!!! :)
Sounds like a wonderful time!! Miss you and wish I had been there.
Sounds like a wonderful time!! Miss you and wish I had been there.
Post a Comment