







christmas time is for sharing...sharing and giving....and i love to cook....so today i had a luncheon for the girls/doc that i work with....it was so much fun decorating, and getting ready......cooking was a pleasure..and baking was the best!! they all enjoyed and it made for a great monday!!! i think i might just declare mondays.........party day from now on......thanks girls/doc for coming and making my first monday party the best!! the best part was.....i got to send them all back to work and i didn't have to go!!! :)

5 comments:
Looks like you out did yourself as usual. Wish I was there!
looks fun.... i see the DR.came...
how nice..... wish i was there.
got all my cookies recipes out and choosing a few to do this weekend..
ooops, forgot linda and dina are
taking me shoppping on fri night and then to the farmers market on sat morning... i'll get it done...
love ya's
How adorable! I am sure it was a wonderful time for them, you have the gift of hospitality. You are cute like that. Wish I was there to see it. I miss you.
Hi Pammy...just wanted to thank you for a wonderful lunch!! you are so sweet and extremely talented!! We are truly blessed to have you working with us!! Love u bunches !! Lou
By the way.. your comment about sneding us back to work was not appreciated!! I was so full I wanted to sack out on your couch!! Thanks again... Lou
Post a Comment