
this is the way i left my hubby this morning at the airport......he's leaving for a week of much needed vacation....he's going east to visit him mom.....she's had a rough year with surgeries and a serious fall so she is in need of some fun...
so.........i told him.......NOW THE FUN BEGINS!!!!!!!! i get to leave him off and have 9 days of shopping, eating out, sleeping all by myself in my big cozy bed, reading till all hours of the night, i get the remote, and i can leave the kitchen dirty if i want too....hahahhahahah........let the party begin!

6 comments:
Have fun girl friend!!! Spend much!
i wish....i'm only allowed to spend what he gives me......i'm a good girl now...:)
We should have planned my visit better. I guess I could always hop on a plane!
hurry........you'll be in time tomorrow for the spa....tropical pedicure at 6pm........:)
All moved in and wishing you were
here to see it.... It is a dream.
I get to take a bath in my new big
bath tub..... Have a good week.
i need one........
The best part is getting hte bed to yourself! I love that!Have fun.
Post a Comment