Saturday, December 6, 2008

hhhmmmm

Spa - an entity devoted to enhancing overall well-being through a variety of professional services that encourage the renewal of mind, body and spirit.




aaaahhhhhhhhh i could very easily get into a life at the spa.....i think it would be fun to travel the good old u.s.a. and check out spa's.....why not....i've heard of people traveling to see all the baseball parks in america...or all the r.v. camping spots in america, or all the civil war battlefields of america....why not all the spa's of america.......anyone game?

5 comments:

Berlea's Mind said...

I am totally here for you. Let the tour begin. May I suggest one in AZ to start, it is freezing here!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Kim. It was -17 last night and I have actually never been to a spa!!! I know, don't die of shock. Let me know the dates and we'll get going.

pammycakes said...

wow..such quick response...i sense there is a general consensus that i get this idea rolling.....dates and times to come...and az will be the first stop....with cali right behind......:)

dizzysnux said...

Oh no!! Bermuda is the next stop...
We have lots of spas here some on'
the beach.... I will be waiting for you at the airport.....
Nine Beaches is one of them...
Check my blog!!!!!!! house pictures..

Justine said...

I tryed to comment on Saturday, but it looks like it didn't go through. You know I will be the first in line to do all the spa spots. I don't care if it is cold, hot, hurricaines, earthquakes. I do LOVE those spa treatments!!!