OH! i want to be there, great picture of Logan and Aubrey... What was wrong with Tate??? Is that what college did to him. hee hee miss you all very much.. I love cheese factory too...
i buy from cheesecake factory and then figure it out.....tweek it a bit so as not to copy them and waaaalaaaaa i make my own signiture one...... they are the only ones i do that with cause they have some awesome ones.....mmmmmmmmmmmm
a little about me.......well let me see......i am middle age, a bit chubby, i clean teeth for a living. i am married to a great man and we have three wonderful kids!!!
7 comments:
Yummy.....my favorite!
OH! i want to be there, great picture of Logan and Aubrey...
What was wrong with Tate??? Is that what college did to him. hee hee
miss you all very much.. I love cheese factory too...
I though you were the queen of making cheesecakes???? Why go buy one???? What fun to be with the kids.
i WANT SOME! YOU ARE THE BEST...i HAVE ATTEMPTED TO DO YOUR CHEESECAKE ON A STICK...LOVE IT! you'd be famous if you sold them.
Oh...I read on, you bought this? why oh why?
i buy from cheesecake factory and then figure it out.....tweek it a bit so as not to copy them and waaaalaaaaa i make my own signiture one......
they are the only ones i do that with cause they have some awesome ones.....mmmmmmmmmmmm
I don't think my Aubrey liked whatever was on that fork!!! Poor Aubrey, she needs her grandpa.
Post a Comment