Saturday, December 27, 2008

christmas finds


my cousin kelly and i have had fun over the years collecting old christmas balls.....shiny brights......old glass balls that we have found at garage sales, antique shops, flea markets, and grandparents old basement closets.....it's so fun to find that one.......and find it cheap....so each year i look for more....and fill my tree with them......they are so beautiful, the way they reflect the light....just lights up my room so pretty........

8 comments:

dizzysnux said...

Is that a new tree?? very pretty./
Looks like a great Christmas!!
lots of presents...

Dannette & Mark said...

I love this! the tree is so whimsical and the ornaments are beautiful!

pammycakes said...

it's my old charlie brown tree momma

Dan and Kathi, or Mimi and Papa said...

Pammy Cakes I'm replying to yoy comments on my blog. The Shortie in front of Me is My Mother. and my brother Rick and sister Robin. the other couple is Jay and Edith (Gold Hat Mama) Love you pictures you are so creative.

Justine said...

You are the best at making old things look beautiful. I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

WHAT? You make old things look beautiful??? Where do we sign up for a make over ??? Your tree looks amazing and I love the pink and green paper-I did that too this year.

Kelly said...

Yes, and I have a lot of catching up to do. Unless there is a death this year....haha. Just kidding of course:) Love the tree and coor. paper under it! Can't wait to see you!

pammycakes said...

kathi snow....your daughter is a spittin image of robin.....oh my goodness.........that's why i asked........wowzaaaaaaaaaaa!!!