Friday, October 30, 2009
frosty the vintage snowman....fa la la la la
today was vintage snowman making day....my friend martha and i got together in my kitchen and spent hours making these amazing snowmen.....i have been collecting the things we used today for months....months and months....it all came together today and we had a great time....we didn't' finish so the kitchen table still a clutter.....glitter all over the floor along with pearls.....but...we had fun!!!!









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Pam -- Those are BEAUTIFUL!!! Teach my mom when she visits you so that we can try to make some here (what am I thinking...with a two year old??) Oh well...teach her anyways!!!
I love them, i could use sea glass the small pieces that i have collected.... i unfortunately don't have any place to get the rest of the stuff....Maybe next year........
what talent.....
very special
you have such a talent, just like my momma!! My mother and you are in charge of decorating my house or apartment someday. :)
I wanty.
Post a Comment