Wednesday, April 16, 2008

california here i come!!!!





i love california and tomorrow i get to see it again.....it's never enough but....this weekend john and i are going to fly into san diego, spend the day and night at my favorite little hotel on the island of coronado.... and then head up to hemet to see justine and bobby......it's justine's birthday party....50 years old...we are going to spend a few days enjoying her and her family at her party...fun fun fun....

3 comments:

dizzysnux said...

I am jealous, i want to be there..
I do live near the ocean and beautiful scenery.....Who's staying with Logan???
Have a super time.. hugs to Justine.....

Justine said...

I love your pictures. Can't wait to see you guys. Your the best birthday present ever!!!!

THE BAKERS said...

Hi Pam,
I can't believe that your kids are all grown up. Time Flies! Thanks for visiting my blog. Let keep in touch,
Debbie