i have always liked cheesecake making....and i still do..but now i am venturing out and trying cakes....i figure if one day i own a "pammycakes" cafe i might as well offer more than one kind of cake.....so today was a special day to try a new one..a chocolate pound cake...mmmmm made from scratch...those are the best kind....my tasters are still sleeping so........i will let you know how yummy it was!! p.s. thanks kimmy for the cooking book at christmas...it was there i found this one!! your the best!
Yummy!! wish i was there to taste.. You are a susie homemaker.. Remember you had a susie bake oven!!! Wendys cat had 3 kittens today... go tomorrow to see them..
Pammy, How about a Pammycakes and Berlea Cafe?? Looks like so much fun. I am sure it is delicious, you are a great baker. Maybe you stole my baking gene! I love and miss you,
a little about me.......well let me see......i am middle age, a bit chubby, i clean teeth for a living. i am married to a great man and we have three wonderful kids!!!
3 comments:
Yummy!! wish i was there to taste..
You are a susie homemaker.. Remember you had a susie bake oven!!! Wendys cat had 3 kittens today... go tomorrow to see them..
I wish I was there to be your taster. I bet I was awake!!!!
Pammy, How about a Pammycakes and Berlea Cafe?? Looks like so much fun. I am sure it is delicious, you are a great baker. Maybe you stole my baking gene! I love and miss you,
Post a Comment