Friday, April 18, 2008
san diego at it's finest
san diego is beautiful today....we arrived yesterday to clear warm sunny skies...we did all the things we have loved here...picked up a car, ate in old town san diego at my favorite mexican restaurant....fish taco's....mmm delicious...visited our favorte tabacco shop for a mini chocolate cigar for my hubby...then off to point loma to visit the tide pools, the cabrillo national monument and the views of the ocean and the san diego area....then to the island of coronado to check in to our hotel......walk the beach, enjoy the doggies on the doggie beach and check out real estate.....okay i picked out my favorite....only 7 million but it's got the ocean view.....then to the coronado brewery for dinner and a stroll at the ferry landing.....aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh enjoying every breath!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OK!OK! enough of making us want to come to the island..... Again we are living on an island.. you must come and see....
Hay Pammy, I Heard you were in town. Wish I could have seen you, but now that I've read all you comments and seen the pictures I'm okay. Love you Kathi
Post a Comment