i wanted pansies....i've searched all over keller texas for pansies....no pansies...i was very sad...but come to find out...pansies die here once it hits 80 degrees so.......petunia's are the thing to plant now and then pansies come back in october.....so i taylor and i found the greatest flower grower....miles of flowers and at a good price ...........i planted flowers saturday and loved each minute...taylor was the photographer....my front garden looks wonderful.....and yes that is a grub worm i am eating...mmmm yummmy i was hungry from doing all that work!!
you are so funny.... i want to be there with you watching..... they look great!! dad and i went to the other end of the island today and ate ... went to another beach with sea glass.... yeh!!! i found some pretty small blue pieces.... chat when home......
Great pictures Pam! You know what I love about you...it's that you do everything with such reckless abandon. There is no right or wrong way of planting petunias -- making sugar cookies-- or stitching -- you just get in there, get "dirty" and have a fabulous time! See you in a week!
a little about me.......well let me see......i am middle age, a bit chubby, i clean teeth for a living. i am married to a great man and we have three wonderful kids!!!
6 comments:
you are so funny.... i want to be there with you watching..... they look great!! dad and i went to the other end of the island today and ate ... went to another beach with sea glass.... yeh!!! i found some pretty small blue pieces....
chat when home......
How fun!!! What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday afternoon with your son. Remember to pinch your petunias!!!
see that's the thing justine...i hate pinching them...it's just not fun...come do it for me please......
You are so cute, Pam. Grubs are delish covered in chocolate, try that next time. All this talk of pinching your petunias doesn't seem appropriate..:)
Great pictures Pam! You know what I love about you...it's that you do everything with such reckless abandon. There is no right or wrong way of planting petunias -- making sugar cookies-- or stitching -- you just get in there, get "dirty" and have a fabulous time! See you in a week!
Whoa! You gross me out.
Tell me you didn't really eat that grub.
You know, there is food and there is other stuff and I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.
I'm glad I found your blog. I got here accidentally when I read a comment from Kelly on Val's blog.
Take Care!
Post a Comment